Are you thinking of offering firefly programming to your group or organization? Whether you are a school teacher, environmental educator, or a garden club, Firefly Watch would like to help. We have assembled a number of materials to help make your firefly program a success. The Firefly Watch Toolkit includes basic information on firefly natural history and biology, a firefly flash chart, a prerecorded firefly demonstration, firefly images, and much more.
Working With Firefly Watch
Build your firefly program around the Firefly Watch Citizen Science program. Here are some ways to use Firefly Watch:
- Set up a Firefly Watch habitat at your site and monitor firefly numbers with staff, volunteers, visitors, overnight groups, friends, or colleagues.
- Assemble a cadre of Firefly Watch volunteers to monitor firefly numbers in your area.
- Lead a firefly night hike.
- Offer a presentation on firefly natural history.
- Set up a firefly web site.
- Develop a firefly nature trail.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
:: Read More
:: Sign Up