The Museum's on-site garage provides hourly parking for approximately 850 cars on a first-come, first-served basis. Museum members receive a discount.
View Parking Prices
- Sunday - Thursday 5:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday 5:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- On busy days, i.e. weekends and vacation periods, the garage may fill to capacity. Allow extra time to get to the Museum before your visit. Please note alternate parking options below and on our map.
- The Museum is located near the heart of Boston, and city traffic can cause backup as cars exit the garage. We appreciate your patience.
- Bring ticket with you for payment at automated kiosks (cash or credit card) inside.
- The Museum's garage includes an elevator for easy Museum access.
- Parking is available for visitors with disabilities.
- Clearance is 7'4".
- No bus parking on Museum grounds except for drop-off and pickup.
- Buses may park at the Moran Terminal in Charlestown. Details (PDF).
Other parking options near the Museum include:
Please note that these garages are not affiliated with the Museum of Science, and the parking discount for Museum members applies only in the Museum garage.
Museum Garage Parking Prices
|Daytime||Nonmembers||Basic members||Premier members|
|1/2 hour or less||no charge||no charge||no charge|
|1/2 hour - 1 hour||$7.25||$6.75||no charge|
|1 - 2 hours||$9.25||$8.50||no charge|
|2 - 3 hours||$11.25||$10.25||$6.75|
|3 - 4 hours||$13.25||$12.00||$8.50|
|4 - 5 hours||$15.25||$13.75||$10.25|
|5 - 6 hours||$17.25||$15.50||$12.00|
|Over 6 hours||$19.25||$17.25||$13.75|
|Evening||Nonmembers||Basic members||Premier members|
(Arrival after 5:00 p.m.)
Please note: Lost ticket charges maximum rate.