MoS | Page Tools
- Important Changes as Construction Begins on the Hall of Human Life (News)
- The Human Body Connection exhibit is now closed in order to start construction on the new exhibit Hall of Human Life. During the construction, special interpreter carts will be throughout the Exhibit Halls with all your favorite human biology demonstrations including dissections and physiology measurements ... (details).
August 24, 2012
- Share a Story, See it in the Museum (News)
- The Museum is planning a new gallery experience: one that is built by you! In the new Hall of Human Life, your participation will be key to the exhibit's message on human health and biology. This exciting new space takes a closer look at how the forces in our environment change us and how we change them ... (details).
November 29, 2010
- Elements of Change: Exhibit Halls Additions (News)
- Science isn't static, and neither is the Museum of Science! Constantly evolving, the Museum has added new exhibits and enhanced others. Take a look around to see what's new. It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a...Pterosaur? Actually, make that two pterosaurs! Last September, Dinosaurs: Modeling the Mesozoic ... (details).
April 28, 2010
- Museum President Ioannis Miaoulis Marks 40th Anniversary of Moon Landing With Call to Action (News)
- Today is the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing, and in a recent Washington Times op-ed, Museum President Ioannis Miaoulis finds renewed inspiration in one of our country's greatest achievements. "[W]hen Neil Armstrong first stepped onto the dusty lunar surface, the United States reached ... (details).
July 20, 2009
- Calling All Curious Teens (News)
- Ah, to be young in Boston. The Museum runs programs for young people that adults can only envy. From overnights to courses to paid internships, teens can discover great science perks at Science Park. Hands-On Fun at the Clubhouse Would you like to create an animated cartoon, a video game, or your ... (details).
April 01, 2009
- Science in Action: Researchers Live! (News)
- The Museum of Science is fortunate to be located in a region alive with leading developments in many exciting fields of science. Our proximity to world-class colleges and universities, hospitals and laboratories, established companies and start-ups gives us access to accomplished researchers based in ... (details).
December 08, 2008
- Firefly Watch Website Wins MITX Award (News)
- Firefly Watch, the Museum's online Citizen Science project, has won a 2008 Massachusetts Innovation and Technology Exchange (MITX) award in the education and learning category. More than 1,000 Internet professionals were on hand for the annual awards ceremony, which honors interactive technology achievements in the New England area ... (details).
November 21, 2008
- Help Us Pick Future Films (News)
- The Mugar Omni Theater is showing some great films right now The Greatest Places, Wild Ocean, and Adrenaline Rush: The Science of Risk, to name a few but we want your help in picking future features. Please follow the link above to take a brief survey. On the final page, you'll have ... (details).
October 30, 2008
- "Triceratops Cliff" Goes to the Doctor (News)
- Just as children go in for a checkup before their first day of school, "Triceratops Cliff" paid a visit to Children's Hospital Boston this week for some routine X-rays and a CT scan. The feet and jaw of the 65-million-year-old fossil, which goes on display at the Museum on November 15, were carefully ... (details).
October 15, 2008
- Science in Action: Live Presentations (News)
- Come face-to-face with a falcon, witness an indoor lightning storm, discover the secrets behind magic tricks...all in one day. No, you're not dreaming you're attending just a few of the live presentations held throughout the day, every day in the Exhibit Halls. Go to one, sample several, or build ... (details).
June 12, 2007