Parking and Entrance
- Visitor drop-off and pick-up is allowed at the Museum's main entrance.
- There is one automated doorway (enter from the front plaza).
- Paid parking is available in the Museum garage.
- On each level, spaces near the elevator are designated for visitors with disabilities.
- Parking is sometimes allowed in the Museum driveway when designated spots in the garage are occupied.
- The Museum is 200 yards away from the MBTA Science Park station (on the Lechmere Green Line).
- Travelers must negotiate a flight of stairs between the station platform and the street.
- The most accessible route for people using a wheelchair is Park Street station (Red Line) to Lechmere station (Green Line).
- For more information about public transportation access, call the MBTA's Office for Transportation Access at 800-LIFT-BUS or 617-222-1542, 617-222-5854 (TTY).