Be Red Sox Royalty during Tito’s Return to Fenway
- Enjoy the 2013 World Champion Red Sox in style with a spectacular view for Terry Francona, “Tito’s,” 2014 return to Fenway with the Cleveland Indians.
- Includes two premium tickets for the June 14 game in the first row of the State Street Pavilion Club on the first base side.
Catch of the Day!
- Museum President and Director Ioannis Miaoulis, Biogen Idec CEO George Scangos, and Leerink Partners Chairman and CEO Jeffrey Leerink will share their fishing prowess with you during a giant bluefin tuna fishing trip on the Speculator, an 80’ Merritt, Leerink’s personal sport fishing yacht.
- You’ll depart from Wychmere Beach Club in Harwich Port for an entertaining and educational one-of-a-kind experience with these avid fishermen and STEM leaders.
- For information on Wychmere Beach Club, click here.
“Celebrity Chef” Miaoulis and “Sommelier” Swanson Present a Food and Wine Pairing for Eight
- Museum President and Director Ioannis Miaoulis, and one of the first Stars of STEM, Raytheon Company Chairman Bill Swanson, will pair four stellar courses for a party of eight with “Center of Effort” wines.
- "Center of Effort" is the California estate vineyard and winery owned by Bill Swanson and partner Rob Rossi.
- Invite your guests to bring their appetites for innovative food, world-class wine, and stimulating discussion.
- Also included is a bottle of Center of Effort wine for each guest.
- Visit the "Center of Effort" site.
Create a Family Heirloom or Record the History of Your Institution by Commissioning an Oil Portrait
- A custom-painted, museum-quality oil portrait of your choice: an individual, a home, or even a landscape you especially treasure by Museum trustee and portraitist Stephen Coit.
- Coit has done numerous commissions painting local luminaries including two Nobel Peace Prize recipients. Nearly twenty of his portraits now hang at Harvard University, Lesley University, Tufts University, and Saint Andrews University in Scotland.
- Your portrait, without framing, will be roughly three feet by two-and-a-half feet depending upon the pose and the setting, both of which you'll choose with the artist.
- For a preview, visit the artist's website.
Exclusive Resorts® Luxury Destination Club – 7-Night Stay
- Seven-night stay as a guest of Exclusive Resorts, the world’s leading luxury destination club
- Includes the spacious comforts of a multi-million dollar private residence and the services and amenities of a luxury resort
- Enjoy the benefit of standard services, including daily housekeeping and a dedicated on-site concierge to fulfill every request
- Choose from 9 desirable locations: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Los Cabos, Mexico; Peninsula Papagayo Costa Rica; Real Del Mar, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Deer Valley, Utah; Scottsdale, Arizona; Snowmass, Colorado; Steamboat Springs, Colorado; Telluride, Colorado
- Visit the Exclusive Resorts website
- Amy and Joshua Boger
- Belinda and Henri Termeer
- Gwill York and Paul Maeder
- Nonnie and Rick Burnes
- Cabot Corporation
- DTZ, a UGL company
- Eaton Vance Corporation
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Genzyme, a Sanofi company
- Ann and Edwin Kania
- Kurt and Therese Melden
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Laura D. Mateo
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Moderna Therapeutics Inc.
- Elizabeth and Stuart Moore
- Laura Barker Morse and Elizabeth G. Riley
- William and Helen Pounds
- Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications, Inc.
- Gene and Abby Record
- Fredericka and Howard Stevenson
- Susan and Michael Thonis
- Margaret and Jim Wade
- AGC Partners
- BioMed Realty
- Brimstone Consulting Group, LLC
- Jane and John Bradley
- The Edmund & Betsy Cabot Charitable Foundation
- Dozier and Sandy Gardner
- Rick and Zeina Grinnell and Adrian Ketri and Rudina Seseri
- Daphne and George Hatsopoulos
- HUB International
- Jane and Neil Pappalardo
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- George Sakellaris and Cathy Papoulias-Sakellaris
Last updated April 22, 2014.
- Allen & Gerritsen
- Amgen Inc.
- Aqueduct Technologies
- Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management
- Christine and Steven Bellon
- The Boston Foundation
- Boston Properties
- Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Brit d'Arbeloff
- Gretchen S. Fish
- Kim and Jim Goldinger
- Galen and Patricia Ho
- Greenberg Traurig
- Tamara and Fred Ledley
- Alistair and Sharon Lowe
- Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
- Lynne and Neal Miller
- Mystic Scenic Studios Inc.
- Peterson Party Center
- PHDouglas & Associates
- Herman and Joan Suit
- Elise and Neil Wallace
- W.B. Mason
- Wolfgang Puck Catering
For more information