- Adrenaline Rush: The Science of Risk (Omni Film)
- This film takes audiences on a breathtaking journey from extraordinary heights, featuring spectacular footage of extreme skydiving while delving into both the biology of risk-taking and the physics that make human flight possible. Skydiving teams bring audiences along on a secure yet death-defying ... (details).
- Born to be Wild (Omni Film)
- Born to be Wild is an inspiring story of love, dedication, and the remarkable bond between humans and animals. This IMAX® film documents orphaned orangutans and elephants and the extraordinary people who rescue and raise themsaving endangered species one life at a time. A heartwarming adventure, ... (details).
- Dolphins (Omni Film)
- Imagine swimming alongside some of the most graceful and extraordinary creatures on Earth wild dolphins. Dive in with two scientists studying these elusive animals in the crystalline waters of the Bahamas and wind-swept seas of Patagonia. Back for a Limited Time! Celebrate the 25th anniversary ... (details).
- Journey Into Amazing Caves (Omni Film)
- Explore the mysterious world of the underground: the world's most remote, unexplored caves. Follow two cavers as they search for extreme living organisms in the ice caves of Greenland, the underwater caves of the Yucatan Peninsula, and the earth caves of the Little Grand Canyon. Wriggle through tiny, ... (details).
- Rocky Mountain Express (Omni Film)
- Journey back to the age of steam, when colossal feats of engineering and epic risk-taking united a vast, rugged continent. Award-winning filmmaker and train enthusiast Stephen Low brings you aboard a steam locomotive to retrace the original route of the Canadian Pacific Railway. Ride alongside deep river ... (details).
- The Last Reef: Cities Beneath the Sea (Omni Film)
- Fly across iridescent tropical reefs, brush through a cloud of a million jellyfish, and visit an alien world where the closer you look, the more you see. We think of reefs as exotic, distant places with little or no connection to our everyday world. Yet every reef is a living city beneath the sea with ... (details).
- To The Arctic (Omni Film)
- An extraordinary journey to the top of the world, To The Arctic is the ultimate tale of survival. This large-format film gives an unprecedented glimpse into the lives of a mother polar bear and her two seven-month-old cubs as they navigate the changing Arctic wilderness they call home. Captivating, adventurous, ... (details).