3-d Digital Cinema
- Flight of the Butterflies (3-D Cinema)
- It's a natural history epic, a compelling detective story, and a scientific adventure spanning not only thousands of miles, but generations. ItÃƒï¿½Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½s about the Monarch butterfly (Danaus plexippus) migration, the most incredible migration on Earth, and the determined scientist (Dr ... (details).
- Meerkats (3-D Cinema)
- Cute, cuddly, and full of mischief, meerkats are also tough, tenacious, and not to be messed with if their pups are threatened. Join a family of meerkatsheaded by fierce matriarch Clinkyas they cope with the challenges of life in the Kalahari Desert. Watch as they survive turf wars with rival ... (details).
- Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure (3-D Cinema)
- When strange bones are discovered in a muddy Kansas riverbank, paleontologists set out to investigate a mystery buried in time. Through ultra-realistic 3-D computer animation, travel back to the Late Cretaceous period, when the sea was dominated by giant marine reptiles, some as large as present-day whales ... (details).
- Space Junk 3-D (3-D Cinema)
- With media headlines repeatedly warning us of debris falling from the skies, orbital debris, or "space junk," has finally risen to the forefront of social consciousness. But what is space junk? How did it get there? Just how big (and serious) is the problem? At risk are the future of space exploration ... (details).